Prams vanilla and almond
Ingredients for 6 persons: 30 prawns, 5 tablespoons olive oil, 50g. butter, 120gr. blanched almonds, 3 vanilla, salt.
1. Open the vanilla beans in 2 lengthwise and place the tip of a knife inside the pods to remove the seeds.
2. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large pan, add the cloves and vanilla seeds and almonds. Mix gently and let roast 2 min. Then add the prawns and cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the prawns and shell them. Book them warm.
4. To pour a glass of water in the bottom of the pan and scrape the bottom with a wooden spoon to loosen the juices. Boil.
5. Divide the prawns on plates, drizzle with sauce, sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.