Vanilla Monoï Balm (125 mL)
Monoï Vanilla Balm (125mL): The Bewitching Aroma of the Island
The Vanilla Monoï Balm comes from the combination of Tahiti Monoï Butter and the Beeswax, delicately scented with Vanilla.
Its very creamy texture makes it a perfect product for body massages and daily hydration of your skin.
Very easy to use.
The Monoï Vanilla Balm has all the qualities of Monoï Butter to which are added the film-forming properties of beeswax.
It is moisturizing, soothing, and restorative for the most fragile, very dry and damaged skin.
As daily hydration after bathing morning and/or evening.
Its soft and melting texture and its powdery fragrance with gourmet notes and caramelized makes it an ideal product for body and scalp massages.
Monoï balm will provide great comfort for the most frizzy, frizzy and split ends of hair.
Intensive repairing hair mask or leave-in hair product, our balms (Vanilla, Tiare, Coconut or Mango) are must-haves for dry or afro hair!
Make a good shampoo after the mask break to remove the "sticky effect" which will be unsightly once the hair is dried.
For daily use on dried hair , apply the product only to the lengths in “small touches” and not to the roots; You risk weighing down your hair.
Monoï balm will facilitate detangling, strengthen the hair fiber, discipline all of your lengths and it will >will protect against external aggressions.
Your hair will be softer, shinier and healthier!
The little extras
- 43% of Monoï de Tahiti Appellation d’Origine
- Natural Vitamin E
- No Preservatives
- No Paraben
- Allergen free
- Very economical! A small amount is enough for optimal hydration.
- Elaeis guineensis oil, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Cera alba, Cocos nucifera oil, Parfum, Gardenia tahitensis flower, Tocopherol
- 125 ml
- Plastique Tub
- Apply generously on the whole body by penetrating by light circular massages. It is used daily, all the year, at the exit of the bath or the shower, and after exposure to the sun.
- Precautions for use
- It is advisable not to use this product before sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not swallow. External use.